Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Following Portugal

Upon my return, the boys met me in the airport and they ran up to me and hugged me and immediately asked "what did you bring us?" So, these shirts were one of their gifts. They are Portugal football (soccer) shirts. I have traveled to Hawaii, but I don't recall suffering from jet lag. I can officially say - I have now suffered through jet lag. It is the strangest feeling. One minute I am feeling perfect and the next minute I am falling sound asleep. I slept for the first three days. I am still finding myself crawling into bed around 9 rather than midnight as I used to. All in all, it has been great to be home! I have certainly been enoying the food... no pork! Roy and the kids have been spoiling me greatly since my return!

This week is all back to normal for my schedule of going into the office twice a week and working without napping several times a day as I tried to do last week - I am down to one nap a day.

One of the main things I missed the most about my trip was the towel warmer in the bathroom. Linens n' Things here in town is closing and Roy and I went to their clearance sale on Friday and guess what I found? You guessed it - a towel warmer! It was marked at $39 and it has been a display model so we got it for $3 (the only reason Roy tolerates it so well)!! Anyone that has been to my house knows that I don't have room in the bathroom for such a gadget - but I've made room... just be extra careful when sitting on the potty not to burn yourself - ha, ha.

No comments: