Today was the final day of workshops, etc. for the conference. Tomorrow is a tour through an organic cotton mill, Tevez.
It rained all day here in Porto, Portugal. I did not leave the hotel. By the time the conference wrapped up this evening around 7 - I was far too exhausted. Most of my coworkers went out to celebrate the work we have done - I opted to seek out the ones who were, like me, deliriously tired. I found two of them (who were willing to admit it anyway) - we ate dinner in the Italian restaurant here in the hotel and I am now lying in bed typing this post at 9:40pm local time. That is at least 2 hours earlier than I have even been in my room for the last week - I am loving it!
While I still have three full days to go, and granted they will be more relaxing and fun than any in the past week, I am very ready to go home. I miss my husband, kiddo's, bed, coffee, etc.
Good night for now - will hopefully have some great photos to show you tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment