Sunday, November 2, 2008

Texas Tech!

Just in case you haven't heard - Texas Tech beat Texas! They have jumped from #7 in the nation to #2 in BCS standings. I don't know much about football, but I would think if a team beats the #1 team in the nation then they should be the new #1... I guess not. Oh well, I think all of the double T fans are happy to be at #2. I think it is only fair that you know, I don't consider myself a "fan" persay - the only affinity I have is because I live in Lubbock and because my husband is a Red Raider. Personally, I like Colt and secretly root for him - not necessarily Texas (I guess it's not much of a secret anymore, huh?). Although, last night I did root for Tech.

Anyway, on with the blog - if you watched the game in person or on TV you no doubt know how exciting it was for Texas Tech to beat Texas in the last second, literally. Roy and Austin came home on cloud nine! Roy took this photo with his phone after the game... I asked him if he and Austin were among the many that rushed the field - he said "no - we didn't care to get trampled".

Because he was taking photos using his phone, he wasn't able to get a close up of the score board, so he found this online... Roy already has a line of guys who live in our dorm asking - no... begging to go to next weeks game with him. He and Austin are going for sure - it'll be fun to see the crafty ways these guys attempt to buy Roy's love between now and then :-). Bryce and I will know that he loves us if he leaves us at home - ha, ha!

Get your guns up! The next few weeks will be exciting!

No comments: