On my way to the office this morning, I was listening to talk radio about the outcome of the elections. I heard much hatred and hopelessness in the voices of the callers.
I think Bryce (age 8) described how many of us are feeling this morning when he said, "I can't wait until I'm 12." While we are disappointed in the outcome, please remember... we have not elected a new God. God still reigns supreme, this is still His nation, and we are still His people. During this time of uncertainty we need to put our faith in Him and know that He has a plan for our country.
Obama may not have been our first choice (or second, third, fourth, fifth and so on), but he is our new leader and we, as Americans, need to rally behind him and, most importantly, pray for him just as God commands us to do.
In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity. ~ Albert Einstein
No comments:
Post a Comment