Saturday, November 15, 2008

Grown up "Tag"

My cousin, Vicki, tagged me on her blog (Miller Family Blog) - I guess it's "Tag" for grown ups. Quite frankly, there is just something lacking if you come away from a good game of tag without broken bones... oh well.

My instructions were to go to my 6th photo album and find the 6th photo within the album and post it. Well, I ran into the same problem that Vicki did... all of my albums are digital and even then... I have the ones saved to my computer and the ones uploaded to Picasa. So, I first went to the ones on my computer and the 6th album was a work album and the 6th photo was a photo of a shirt from Nordstroms that I had saved for our Market Report. That's not too fun, so I went to the Picasa albums and the 6th album is of our trip to Red River, NM in 2003. The 6th photo is of Roy helping the boys get ready for fishing.
We were so excited about this trip as it had been our first trip in what seemed like years. We were only going to get to be there for a couple of days. We rented a cute, affordable little cabin that faced this lake. We took hot dog weiners and marshmallows and cooked them in the wood burning stove in our cabin. And, we purchased tons of fishing stuff for the kids.... I think they actually sat with their hooks in the water for maybe 10 minutes. It took longer to get their hooks baited than it did for them to give up. I regret to say that in the last 5 years, they haven't learned to be much more patient - I can't imagine where they've learned that trait...
Sorry - I guess recess is over. I can't tag anyone else since the only person I know who keeps a blog is the one who tagged me. Otherwise, I would say "You're IT! - Nah, na, nah, na, nah, nah!"

No comments: