Saturday, January 24, 2009

Basketball 2008

The boys are playing basketball for the first time this year. They play through a local Baptist church league called Upwards. This is the third weekend of games, but the first time I am posting about it due to technical error (and possbily a little human involvement). The first weekend, my camera was in transit from Colorado (where I had accidentally left it during the holidays) so I used my phone and... well, as you can imagine, they didn't turn out too good. Last week, I had my good camera, took 65 photos between the two games and came home to download them to the computer and promptly proceeded to delete them as they downloaded (don't ask... I don't know what I did). Thanks to my good pal, Layne - I am attempting an image rescue software and might possibly be able to recover them... we'll see.

Here are pictures from todays games. You'll notice the uniforms are green and white; they are reversable but all teams have the same jerseys... just wanted to clarify that so you didn't think they were playing each other.

Below is a video of part of Bryce's game... I didn't get one of Austin's this time but hopefully I will another time.



Look at the intensity on Austin's face!


For never having played before, they are both doing really well. The first game was a hoot! Bryce had been told to guard the kid that had the same color tie as he had on his shirt so he guarded him like a hawk... on defense AND offense! It worked, his little man never touched the ball... of course neither did he!

One of my favorite parts - the cute little cheerleaders!

And two of Bryce's fans...
Austin was wanting to take some pictures but I wouldn't let him... I was afraid I would miss the perfect shot! So, everyone I took of the two of us he kept making faces... he said he wouldn't smile until I let him take a picture. Obviously, I won!

No comments: