Austin's team is as you will see the Yankees (yes, I know... Roy has already expressed his displeasure in spending his money on anything Yankees) and Bryce's team is the Indians. They have both already had several games, but this is the first one where the weather would allow me to stick my head outside the blanket and take a few photos. This is one year that I am VERY ready for the freezing wind to go bye-bye. I say all that to say that photos of Bryce will be coming - although I must warn you, Austin's are more fun... Bryce does an awful lot of bird watching... and grass watching... and well, you get the picture.
Austin started the game on third base
On this "at bat" he smacked it almost to the fence in left field... unfortunatley the left fielder was there to catch it - I was so hoping he was the same kind of left fielder that Bryce is, but he actually pays attention :).


I think Bryce was pretty smart to not play ball for the last two years... this is the kind of company he finds himself in when not playing.

Later in the game Austin was moved to first base.

Then to pitcher. This caused me to panic since he hasn't practiced at all to my knowledge and hasn't pitched since last year. However, he did GREAT! He threw mostly strikes and only walked one batter while he was on the mound. He got pretty shaken up when his second batter got hit in the back of the neck - but the silly kid stepped into the pitch and then turned rather than stepping out to avoid getting hit.
I think Bryce was pretty smart to not play ball for the last two years... this is the kind of company he finds himself in when not playing.
Later in the game Austin was moved to first base.
Then to pitcher. This caused me to panic since he hasn't practiced at all to my knowledge and hasn't pitched since last year. However, he did GREAT! He threw mostly strikes and only walked one batter while he was on the mound. He got pretty shaken up when his second batter got hit in the back of the neck - but the silly kid stepped into the pitch and then turned rather than stepping out to avoid getting hit.
No comments:
Post a Comment