We had great plans of getting up and eating breakfast and starting our adventure early this morning, as it turns out neither of us woke up until 10am! I can't recall the last time I slept that late, and I'm pretty sure mom has NEVER slept that late. I think it's safe to say - we were pooped.
Today we walked around and acquainted ourselves with the area around our hotel. We also took a boat cruise down the Seine River and got to see a lot of sites including the Eiffel Tower from the boat (though we plan to see it up close and in person too).
Mom and I on the Seine River.
Tomorrow we will visit the Louvre Museum and go to a Celtic Woman concert at the Grand Rex tomorrow evening. I'm sure there is more to do than we will possibly have time for, but we are enjoying experiencing Paris together more than anything. I am truly blessed!
Bonne nuit! (Good night)
Donna



No comments:
Post a Comment